Vlad salutes you

Monday, July 10, 2006





Hi folks My name is Vlad, I am a Vampire bear! I am an imortal creature and have been around long before the Universe in which you live was even created. I have a mother called Anusaka , she is a Vampire Bat and extreemely beautiful. My father Ivan is a bear. That is how I came into being the first and best Vampire bear!!!I have a family of humans too, and lots of friends!! I am a most popular Vampire bear. I reside in Berkshire at the moment with my humans, who treat me well and with the respect that I deserve!!I have lots of friends there...one of whom is a tabby cat called Tinker. She is very friendly to me but she is very nervous of humans ( proberly because she is deaf and thinks they are always creeping up on her) they usually are not ..but she will not be told!!
I have a wife called the Vladdette and a son called Baby Vlad.I also have a Grandmother 'with the invisible cape' but I will tell you more about her at a later date.
Here are some more of my friends the big one is called the Tzar and the small one is Nigel. They are great friends to have fun with and are always ready to play tricks on the humans. If I am ever in need of assistance I know I can call on them as they are always ready to have a go!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home