Vlad salutes you

Sunday, April 24, 2011




Hail and hello all of my loyal friends ! I am just uploading some interesting news for you all. No doubt you realize that will be a Royal Wedding this coming Friday. Of course you did you would have to of been hiding in a cave somewhere or suffering from Narcolepsy and even then the news would of possibly filtered through !

Well good news I shall be there in fact I shall be sitting at the front assisting Harry the best man ( bit of a misnomer considering the amount of help I have had to give that happy little soul . But apparently my close mates Liz and Phillers did not think the country was quite ready for a Best Vampire Bear yet!!!! ) Do not forget I am Royalty too!! As you can see I have had my outfit made and here especially for you is a preview of myself look wonderful s ever!
Yours unhumbly
HRHT VLADIMIR MRCS, MRCN, DOS, SOB, MBE, OBE, HRT XXXXX

HRHT ( His Royal Highness Transylvania )

2 Comments:

Blogger ginger said...

Waistcoat may be a trifle on the short side Vladmeister. We can see the Royal Jewels !
Any luck with the Bridesmaids ?

3:23 pm  
Blogger Vlad said...

For this ceremony Vladimir has decided to revert to the the 16th century fashion of the codpiece. Rather smart I thought!

10:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home