Vlad salutes you

Thursday, July 13, 2006





Well friends what can I say!! Things have been extreemely hectic. I had to dash over to The Winter Place as Ivan (my father was reeking his usual havoc) Unfortunately I did not arrive promptly enough!! I was busy helping out a friend of the mother, my tame human one, who works locally and so was slightly delayed!! By the time I arrived the ice ballroom was awash.The floor which should be a wonderful ice rink was on my arrival almost an extention of the Barents Sea!! I ordered the servants to turn off the heating and strongly warned them not to obey any more orders from my Father without checking with me first.
We will just have to wait for the temperature to drop and all to return to normal. Sadly the ice sculptures and crystal chandeliers are ruined and will have to be remodeled!! Incompetance seems to dog my every step!!!!!
I have been intouch with the Aunt Frank, she of the fabric venders connections, and told her we will need several hundred yards of Blood Red Crushed Velvet and very nearly the same of Black Double Damask and to finish off at least one hundred yards of Silver Silk. All this will be needed to make the Palace look presentable for the old dear! ( Grandmother with the Invisible Cape) I have had dealings with the Aunt Frank, fabric wise, in the past and though only human she has proved adequate.
I needed to check on her last night and as I was otherwise engaged I sent the two slove bats round to spy on what she was up to. They did not do a very good job as this very evening I heard her telling the mother (the human one) that she had seen some bats buzzing the house!!! This is not good enough,there is no point in using undercover bats that can be seen by mere mortals!! They, like my useless assistant , have been warned, anymore mistakes and Fangs and wings will go missing!....I am a very patient Vampire but I have my limits.
Now it time to introduce some more friends. Firstly the Gardener he was most helpful when the other grandmother ( without the Invisible cape was unwell last year) he has healing powers!!
The handsome chap on the beach is my good friend Mr Gee taken whilst holidaying on my island paradise of Mustique! Then the Obligitory one of me the bestest Vampire Bear!! counting the party funds.
The last one is three chaps who will busy helping me with the party preparations...Pilot Ted will be flying down suplies, Abbi the Rabbi will be cooking his speciality , a variation on chicken soup , a favorite of the Grandmother with the Invisible Cape, and Shappire Ted who is auditioning the entertantments I have plucked from the Universe..near and far!! That photo was taken the other week when they went up to London and had a boat trip and a flight on the London Eye.
I must away now as I have things to see and people to do ......well something along those lines!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice blog dear, Keep posting........
Jennifer Aniston workout

9:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home