Vlad salutes you

Saturday, July 15, 2006


What a day I have had, I have been besieged by frantic calls from Ivan who is had been taken captive by the Grandmother with the Invisible Cape ! She had unfortunately got wind of his mishaps at the Winter Palace earlier this week. Apparently she has banished my Father to an obscure planet in a galaxy many, many milenia from here. I have had to go there to make sure he is OK only to find she ( the Grandmother) had put a holding spell on him which I could not remove and so I had to spend the afternoon at her Transylavian Castle placting her!! Not an easy task I can assure you.......The upshot was I have finally pursuaded her to relenquish her hold on my Father and then after another long and dangerous (I might add) journey to collect him and bring him back!! all I got on the way back was "What a wagg your granmother is , always ready for a joke !"and how much he was looking forward to seeing her again at the party.....and " best not to let your mother know about todays little incident as she will only worry"
Little incident ...I ask you I have had to traverse several Universes and Reality Zones not to mention a trip to Transylvainia, running the gauntlet of the neighbours from hell who live at the nextdoor castle!
Enough of that I DO NOT want to think about the blasted party for a few minutes so I am not going to mention it again today!!!
I have noticed that a personage named ted has been visiting my blog and has left some comments most ,as they should be, complimentry but I have noticed today that he casting aspersions about my apparel eg. my cloak!!!!My cloak is magic and older than time and I cannot, nay, will not remove it!!!!!! I am therefore requesting that if anyone out there has a spare cape , suitable for daily wear I would be grateful if they would let me know . Any donations will be gratefully accepted , though carefully screened I do not want any old crap....thank you!!
I have still to hear back from the Aunt Frank I fear she is being rather tardy and has neither resubmitted her comment to this blog nor got back to me on material suppliers!!!!! If you are reading this Aunt Frank...SHAME ON YOU.... get your digits out or I will send someone round to remove them!!!!!!!
I have enclosed a picture of myself so you can see my cape in all its glory. Remember I will not be removing it. If I do accept a donation cape it will be be worn over my own original!!
I must away now as my assistant is being hassled...some minor , pathetic domestic matters ...she is easily distracted....I am surrounded by incompetance!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home