Vlad salutes you

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Ted's Terrible Trauma



Good evening friends it has been quit a while since I have found time in my extremely busy schedule to actually talk to you. But today's events were so awful I feel compelled to inform you all of what occurred!

The feeble minded assistant was making her usual sadly lack lustre attempts at settling my surfs and servant down for the night when Hamburg Ted's leg dropped off. I ask you !! HIS LEG DROPPED OFF?? Just dropped off erh! how! "Well your honour I was just holding this bear when his leg dropped off" Yes it is obviously an everyday occurrence, happens all the time ....I mean you just look at a bear and his leg drops off!

Well she was , to her credit very apologetic and mortified to have caused Ted such inconvenience!! Well I can tell you I was all for dashing off to get some help from of my best friends... DRS Frankenstein, Death, Blood, Kildare and Kovach!! But the feeble minded assistant said she was capable of assisting me so we spent 38hours in surgery.... ( Vlad I think that is an exaggeration , it was much more like 38mins)..Well it seemed like 38hours..just get on with the typing!!!
We did manage to save Ted's leg and stem the bleeding ..( Vlad stop licking your lips it is not becoming of you) well I am pleased to tell you that thanks to me the great Surgeon Vlad Ted is now on the mend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That's why you need to keep an Igor around. I find an Igor's surgical skills second to none and if you loose a part they always manage to find a replacement [I have found it's best not to ask].

12:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home