Vlad salutes you

Thursday, July 05, 2007

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY



Good evening friends. It is quite a while since I have had time to stop and take time out of my busy schedule to talk to you. I did try to talk to you all last night but due to the incompetence of the week minded assistant there were too many technical hitches and so with her tied up and lock in a cupboard I am having to resort to wearing out my paws and claws by doing this myself!!!!

Yesterday was a magnificent occasion ( totally spoilt by the WMA ) What I hear you ask was the occasion? Well you need wonder no more as I will tell you now!! Yesterday was the very first Anniversary of of my illustrious Blog #### yes we have been communicating now for just over a year!

What times and adventures we have shared ? I have taken you through time and space, we have traversed Galaxies and Universes and seen sights and sounds beyond your wildest dreams. You have met my families human and inhuman, including the weak minded assistant and her family, friends and their cats. Also you have been treated to a glimpse of some of my many properties and estates... not to mention meeting the Grandmother with the invisible Cape, her throne and her miscreant cat Tommikns.

We have together foiled the evil Millaine the Villain from defeating the Empress Valentina , solved the mystery of the stolen Christmas . You have been taken along to not only the preparations for, but the actual vampire parties that you honestly had no business to attend ( being mere mortals).

I have taken you on frequent visits up north to watch the Aurora Borealis , whilst I have had to deal with our rather inebriated servant who deals with that task. You have met my friend Mother Nature and heard all her worries about your tiny planet ... It fact thanks to you I have been spending a lot of time up North and South breathing cool air on to the polar ice caps to stop global warming!!!

Together we have saved Madge ( she of the loose legs and even looser morals ) from the wicked clutches of Raynard the Fox!! We also spent an exciting time at the Tower of London sorting out the ghosts who were disturbing my friends the Ravens. And much, much more . OH! such times we have had.

What's that , it is the dulcet tones of Vladdette calling to me , she needs my assistance, coming my dearest ....... Yer, right, you have it in one , I am out of here!!

What's that you say... the photos ? the first is of my inhuman relatives and slaves , the second is a mixture of friends human and otherwise and the last is Rex and I on our hols last month in Sardinia!!

The Vladdette approaches I must be gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home