Vlad salutes you

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Ozone Repairs, Flying Vampire Bears and Fresh Air powered Cars



Today was an absolutely wonderful day for flying and boy did I take advantage of it ?? Well of course I did and I took Baby Vlad and Vlad-san with me ..... It did me a power of good to see those two princes of my realm whooshing here and there and looping the loop and dive bombing the unlucky Magpies that we encountered. The sun was up the sky was blue and the wind had dropped a tad. I do believe that all the hard the boys and I had put into helping Mother Nature on Friday night has paid off....... but be warned it is only a temporary fix you lot must buck up and make some serious changes your self!
Last night I accompanied the human Mother and Father to the Theatre and what an interesting time I had the humans greatly enjoyed the show and I had great fun buzzing the performers and making mobile phone ( belonging to the audience ) ring ...Tee Hee such fun!! As it was a rather old Theatre I met some very old friends lurking around in the wings and gliding along the Mezzanine .....................
The humans had the grandmother without the invisible cape around for the day and cooked he a splendid lunch ...As I have said before she is not to confused with my Grandmother, she of The Invisible Cape , as I have said before that would be fatal!!!!!!!
Well I must away things to do ghouls to see..... the photos? OH! yes one is of the boys and I sorting out the ozone the other night,and the CAR !!! Yes a present from Mother Nature ...it runs on Fresh air ....I do not lie it runs on fresh air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home