Vlad salutes you

Sunday, December 17, 2006

THE NET IS AT LAST CLOSING !!!


Good news this evening ...Ivan ( my father ) has thawed out and recovered enough to tell us that he was kidnapped by Tommikins and under threat of my life!!!!! I ask you how long will it take him to realize what the word IMMORTAL means???Like myself Ivan is immortal ...... what does he not understand about being immortal?? obviously nothing !! It appears that the infamous, Tommikins, informed Ivan that the Grandmother with the Invisible Cape needed him to perform a special favor for her and that is , how easily my soft hearted dad was dragged into this terrible scam!! SCAM, SCAM WHAT SCAM I HEAR YOU SHOUT!! It appears that Tommikins had it all planned first steal sleigh fully loaded with presents, then send out ransom notes ....... thirdly make sure all attempts at replacing the sleigh were thwarted THEN TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN. It does not end there , no wish that it did, but it gets worse!!
You recall all the incriminating evidence we have on Madge? Well you can believe it is all true ...... but even worse she has no knowledge of how of how she had committed these crimes ... because that cad and bounder Tommikins has hypnotized her and is using her Svengali like . No wonder she denied all and was so convincing!!! I must be off as there are still many leads to follow and time is running out fast!!! Below is a photo of a shocked , stunned and very tired Ivan.
Fear not the net is closing and I have things in hand........... crossed paws!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home