Vlad salutes you

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Madge , night fishing and the Northern Lights


Good evening all and how are you all coping? I have been so busy what with Christmas present shopping with the human mother and her friends and decorating the many, many of my properties , including the Castle in Transylvania!! I have enclosed a picture of my lovely Christmas tree unfortunately that half whit Prim the cat was lurking in the shot .... why the feeble minded assistant had not noticed her there is beyond me!!
If you remember I was busy at the weekend teaching Vlad-san to fly and was extremely impressed with his progress, today I spent the morning showing him how harras and harang humans and the proper code for the wearing of and using a cape of Invisibility! Tonight , along with the slove bats we will be taking a trip to the Winter Palace to show him how to night fish and to watch the Aurora Borealis.
I received another of those horrendously panicky emails from Madge .... yet again she is having turkey delusions , poor old gal is convinced that she is to be stuffed and served up at Christmas by the Aunt Frank.
It is to no avail telling her that she is way to long in the tooth for that to happen. I must add here that the Aunt Frank is no mean cook and as such would not serve up such a string old bird....... but Madge will not be told and is as we speak collecting evidence of what she thinks will be her fate!!!!! EG. hundreds of chicken leg and wing bones ( I have to admit the Aunt and her family are very partial to all things CHICKEN ) a fact they try hard to conceal from Madge.... Obviously they are not succeeding.
Well my dears I must away as it is getting late and we have a lot to teach the boy tonight!! I bid you goodnight and farewell for now ...................................


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home