Vlad salutes you

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanks Giving , thankful parents and blessed rest



Good evening to one and all, again I have been here, there and everywhere!! Today to those of you who do not know was Thanks Giving. A time when our American friends celebrate the survival of the first year after their arrival on those none too hospitable shores! Luckily for them their first crop had not failed and had food and TURKEYS to eat (Madge if you are reading this , my dear , neurotic friend ...please note that I said TURKEYS)...... Not only were they lucky with their crops they had been blessed with friendly Native American Indians living near by who helped them through the harsh winter that was to descend upon them by showing them how to use animal furs for warmth and store food!!!
Well as I explained last night I had left Nycol and The Tzar in charge of the decorating and sorting out the Thanksgiving meal at my New York apartment and they performed miracles in the time that they had...when I and the rest of my entourage arrived everything was in readiness ...photo of one of the tables shown above!! The other photo is a few of the lads and I checking out the decs!!!
Well before you think that I have spent the whole day just having fun I can assure you that I have not..... the wallpapering of the hall stairs and landing have reached a crucial stage and I have had to supervise the human father very closely. The mother also needed organizing as she did not want to go to work and I had to bully her as she wanted just to stay in her pit!!
Well she got through the morning though how is beyond me.... she then met her friend for lunch ! nice easy life I wish mine were so.
Having organized the human parents and their friends I visited the Grandmother and put in a few more hours on her Castles' Decorations and then returned to check my email only to find Madge has been clucking on the edge and telling me all about it ( in horrendous detail!)
I am just about to have forty winks in my coffin before I take the baby Vlad out to practice his night flying. I will bid you all farewell for now>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home