Vlad salutes you

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Wines and Dines ... Fireplaces and Water Closets

THE STRANGEST THING HAPPENED LAST NIGHT....THE TZAR REFUSED TO COME OUT WITH NIGEL AND MYSELF....EVEN THOUGH HE NEW WE WERE OFF FOR A FEW BEVERAGES HE SAID HE COULD NOT COME OUT UNTIL HE HAD HAD A BATH...................!!
I can confirm that Nigel and I were so shocked that we delayed our departure for at least 5mins whilst we tried to convince him to accompany us!!!! all to no avail I fear. And so with heavy hearts (NOT) we left him sitting at home with the mother and father watching TV...saddo!! Well even though he did not join us I can confirm that Nigel and myself had a very interesting evening... We had so much to drink that I am afraid to admit I fell asleep in the fireplace in one of the cellars and only awoke just before I was engulfed in flames!!( PHOTO of me asleep posted on this blog)
The funniest thing is that on our return we were most surprised to find that the Tzar had not had his bath...the feeble minded assistant had not got around to it... her incompetence knows no bounds!! Though to be fair ( and never let it be said that I am not fair ) she is very busy at her work and seems very tired of late!!...WEAK PATHETIC HUMAN THAT SHE IS!!.......... As usual I have been rushing around all day sorting out the human mothers friends and relatives ...helping here and there ..finishing off tiles and cleaning off wallpapering tables!! The Superior Water Closet is nearing completion..and I do believe that if I pull my socks up ( metaphorically speaking, because as you know I am too cool to wear socks) I could get the Superior Water Closet wallpapered and finished by lunchtime tomorrow!
Hopefully the mother will get round to washing the Tzar and Nigel tomorrow ....after the excesses of last night I can tell you Nigel really needs a bath too!!
I must be off again unfortunately the chap who looks after the Aurora Borealis for me has slipped back into his old ways....Drinking again!! So as always it falls to me to go and sort things out. The second Photo on the blog is of Nigel and I enjoying some Chinese wine!!.......................... So once again Farewell and Goodnight.......................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home