Vlad salutes you

Monday, November 06, 2006

Drinks, Pranks and High Jinks ####


Good evening , thought to be perfectly honest I do not feel very perfect after last nights celebrations I must admit to feeling rather delicate and wan! I think a tepid glass of the red stuff is called for I shall have to despatch the weak minded assistant to get me some. Well my old friend Guy was in great spirits last night and we had a really good time ...we met at the usual place in the basement of the Palace of Westminster from whence , after a short detour , via Downing Street we arrived at the Tower. ( We stopped off to visit Tony ...he did not see us this time as Guy by nature of being a long time spirit and myself by virtue of my cape of invisibility were not at all visible .....after we had had a little fun , moving things and slamming doors we made a discrete exit ...knocking off the Policeman's ( stood guard at the front door) helmet off ....he thought it was a gust of wind...It was my paw as I rushed by him :) We had to laugh as he spun round to see who was behind him and how he shivered when there was no one there!
We then met up with Guys old accomplishes at the Tower and we then after several hands of cards we spent the rest of the evening in and out of the local hostelries enjoying helping ourselves to all the unwitting drinkers beverages...their faces when they raised a strangely empty glass!
I tell you it was too easy like taking sweets from a baby ...as the saying goes!
Today has been busy again and so I have as yet had no rest. I have had to check on the mother's friends and relations to make sure they are all coping ...some with work , some with moving and some just with living...OH! you humans are so weak and feeble you seem to bring out a caring side I never realized that I had///DO NOT MENTION THIS TO THE GRANDMOTHER .......SHE WILL NOT LET ME LIVE IT DOWN! I have also been very busy assisting the human father who , though almost finished his superior cloakroom seems to have hit , what you call a brick wall, and is having trouble getting some tiles to hackle with a wooden drop down he has made.....
The Answer is simple but until he asks me nicely I will not be telling him !!!!! I am watching eagerly his progress???
Again I must bid you a goodnight I have to visit the Grandmother with the Invisible cape she is staying at our house in Salem ( near Boston USA) she is visiting a few of her old cronies and likes me to drop in so she can show her grandson off....FAMILIES!!!!!
The Photo below is Carole she is the Winter Fairy we are practising our Irish dancing ....I am a Universal champion and hundreds of gold medals!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home