Vlad salutes you

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Vampire Practice .. Buying Rugs for Cat's Beds


Last night I recieved a summonds from the Grandmother with the Invisible Cape. She has got into her head that I am not behaving Vampire like enough!!! I now have to practice hanging upside down for at least an hour each day , snarl at least 1000 times a day exposing my magnificent fangs and levitate above my coffin for 30 seconds each hour after 17.00 hrs till 23.oo hrs. I ask you as if I do not have enough to do. Not only do I have family ( inhuman and human families that is) but I have surfs and servants Castles , Palaces , Chateaux, and appartment blocks ( the lastest of which I recently purchased on my visit to Portugal last month) to attend too. I have a halloween party to organise .!! Unfortunately there is no argueing with the Grandmother, the original ' She who must be obeyed' You do as you are told or you live , or in your human cases you would die with the cosequences! The Grandmother takes no prisoners , and suffers no fools!!
As I well know there is nothing to be done about so I shall just have to soldier on ! Last night after I left the grandmothers presence I was so agitated that that I started a rain dance and I have to admit though it did improve my mood I did rather get carried away and so I will apologise for all the rain that you have had to contend with today!! I have again been most busy what with doing all the housework for the feeble minded assistant and then going out and helping her and the human father pick a new rug for their lounge.Very nice it is too ...their cat ( my friend Tinker ) likes it too infact Tinker likes it so much she would like to paw it up and make a bed of it!!!! I can see there being a conflict of opinion there ..I shall take great interest in the out come and keep you all inform as to who is winning, the two daft humans or the clever feline??
I have been intouch, this afternoon, with mother, Annuska to ask her if she can get intouch with the caterers we used for the Millenium party as the food went down a storm, and I have all my team working on the invitations and decorations............. ..Vladdette is organizing all the games. I have every confidence that all will go smoothly this time , even with the heavy training timetable that I have been set.
The main thing is to keep Ivan busy and out of trouble hopefully mother will help me there , and also most important is to make sure that that pest Tommikins causes no trouble and does not implicate Ivan in any unsavoury incidents!!!
I have to pop up north now to check that our friend , in charge of the Aurora Borealis is still sober and working to my high expectations!! So I will leave you now. I have enclosed a portrait of the Grandmother with the Invisble Cape ..in one of her many many forms ( not her usual tiny batty , black pointy booted self) Personally I think she is showing off here! Whats' that Grandmother ...errrr no I was saying the portrait does not quite show you off at your best....Yes Grandma I am off up north now!
The other photo is of me practising hanging upside down...................... Yes I am off Now............................................................................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home