Vlad salutes you

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Thanks.What thanks...Party what Party!!!!

Have you ever questioned why you are are here and what you are doing..... Well evey so often ( about once or twice in a millennia I do!) Today was one of those times. I have spent the last few weeks encouraging the father ( human one ) in his decorating exploits and do I get any thanks........... NO! I spend time sorting out problems for others ..The Ravens at the Tower, various ghosts, Madge and her cohort The Aunt Frank, the Empress Valentina and the human mothers friend to mention but a few!!!! I do rain dances and you complain, the noise and light shows I provide you refere to as dreadful Thunder and Lightening>...... When I stop rain dancing you complain of drought?? I do try but I am only Imortal and my patience is not to be over stretched. I have said enough you have been told and I will say no more on the subject...but please feel free to leave a coment on my blog, especially if you are ( like myself) feeling used and abused. I would like to help if I can even if no one appreciates me!
Vladdette, the baby and most of my friends and servants are still away vacationing at the house of the lovely Lisa.I only hear from them when they need my services at the moment!!! This means that ,as usual , all the preparations for the 31st ( Halloween) have ,yet again , fallen into my lap. OH! of course I have the help fof Nycol and the Tzar ...unfortunately for me they have fallen out about the size of their crowns? I will explain about this in detail in tomorrows blog ( I am rather short of time tonight).
My real father ( Ivan ) is as usual ready to help and is ..but as you know he can be more of a hinderence than a help most of the time, he does , however mean well and this makes me loath to rebuff his offers of help. Annuska ( my real mother) is helping as well and she is extreemely compident I showed a photo of her newly designed Ice Ballroom at the Winter Palace which is where , once again the celebrations will be held.The main thing I need to do at the moment is to keep the Grandmother happy as she is threatening to do Ivan great harm. She believes ( mistakenly as it happens) that the trouble caused by her beloved cat Tommikins ( the incident involving those to heirs to the throne) is all down to my poor father!!
It is very difficult to arrange a huge Halloween party for millions of guests , from past present and future , from galaxys near and far with a nagging Grandmother nipping at your heels.
I shall be inviting the feeble minded assistant to join us at this party ...she can come as a witch there will no need for too much make up there!!
AHA! what is this ...what bat on yonder window sill brakes................. SUPRISE SUPRISE it is another summonds from the Grandmother I shall have to leave you all now!! I shall be back soon
Any comments or suggestions will be gratefully accepted.I must dash..........................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home