Vlad salutes you

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Visitations , Crowns and Old Muckers


Good evening friends do you like my new crown? I believe that it is rather splendid. I was given it by your gracious Monarch after I had smoothed over some mischief her junior relatives had been creating!!
How are you all today . The weather has been extremely good here and the human mother has got lots of washing done and dried, she has also cooked, what you call a ROAST DINNER ( I can not see the attraction myself all that roasting of good meat I much prefer it raw and fresh).They , the humans had the Grandmother without the invisible cape round for the day ...( she is not be be confused with my Grandmother ...with the Invisible Cape...NO NO that would be fatal!!!) Well I do believe that all went well and at least it gave the human father a break from the tiling!!!
Tonight I am off to visit my old mucker Guy (Fawkes) and his band of helpers , we always meet up on the 5th Nov and have a few drinks and a couple of hands of poker! Unfortunately for Guy he is no luckier at cards than he was at Blowing up Parliament therefore luckily for me it is usually a very profitable and entertaining evening!!! We all meet up in the basement of the Palace of Westminster from whence we sally forth and skim along the Thames to the Tower where we take up residence in his old cell ( fond memories.......NOT!!)
After we have drunk enough and lost all our money we all fly over London and the surrounding area and watch all the pyrotechnic tributes ...much appreciated by Guy ..I must admit.
Last night the human mother went to a Halloween party and though not in anyway on the same scale as my affair it was, by human standards very spectacular...from the well presented ghostly gardens to the wonderfully decorated house all the humans dressed in costume and all made magnificent efforts even the food was hot spicy and very devilish!! So I shall award them an AAstar for effort!!
Well I must away as I have to be at the Houses of Parliament in ten minutes and Guy hates to hang around in there!!
Farewell...........................................................................................................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home