Vlad salutes you

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Coffer Hopper............ Smiler Tiler



After the lastest debarkelle caused by an errant member of my staff ( Scary Cat the treasurer) I have decided that busy as I am I will have to take on his duties too. As hard as it to admit failiure I will just have to conceed that putting a hopeless lush ( no lets be straight and to the point here ....a HOPELESS DRUNK) incharge of the mighty family coffers was a bad mistake. As the Grandmother's cat Tommikins said in passing yesterday Scary Cat is great for a laugh and a night out but responsibily and and him do not exsist in the same galaxy!! Well it is not often that I agree with that pratt ( did I say pratt sorry I meant cat!!) no but in this instance he has hit the nail right on the head!!
Annuska is nearly finished with the decorations and is as we speak , as it were figuratively speaking dotting all the iiis and crossing all the ttts. I so grateful that she has my father Ivan under her wing and with her at all times, at the moment , after all the trouble he had got himself involved in the other week!!
For the most part of today I have been busy tiling ...the human father needs a great deal of support and help in that department so being the kind of Imortal Vampire Bear that I am....I step in and help!!!!
I have enclosed a couple of photos of my amazing tiling skills and one of me checking out one of the family coffers I must be off many things to sort.........................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home