Vlad salutes you

Saturday, November 11, 2006

The Sad Passing of a Dear friend

You may have noticed my absence for the last two nights. Well there is a very sad and simple reason for this. My dear and close friend Tinker passed away in the early hours of Thursday morning. I am not sure what the cause of her demise was but it seems likely it was either a heart attack or a stroke! It was, indeed a great shock ( even to me, cursed as I am with fore knowledge of most events) she had been well and happy all evening sitting on the human fathers lap . There is not much I can say she could not breath at about midnight and was collapsed by the door of her favourite room. ...She loved the computer room where the feeble minded assistant and I write our books and do our blogging.....she had a running battle with the human mother about who was going to sit in the computer chair ....it was always Tinkers chair more than it ever was the mothers!! As I was saying she was by the door looking awful and then some how with an immense effort that she found from who knows where she managed to cross the room and leapt up on to her chair. That my friends is where she died............................ She fell off her chair.... a good friend of ours said that is how she would like to go , no pain , no pills just fall off the computer chair.
Tinker is now Buried in the back Garden. The father has made a new flower bed and he and the mother went out and bought a lovely red bush to plant above her grave, it is their way of commemorating her life. I of course have no need to commemorate her at all as I will still be seeing her when ever I choose ( being an immortal I can go across and see her at any time I wish) The mother and father are very sad at loss of their beloved Tinker but I and all my friends, family and servants are doing our best to keep their spirits up. Tinker was very loved and they made her very happy . I KNOW THIS IS TRUE BECAUSE SHE TOLD ME SO.................. I will leave you now with a photo of Tinker on her' Computer Chair ' and one of the bush planted in her honour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home