Vlad salutes you

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Flying lesson and histrionics



WHAT A DIFFERENCE A DAY MAKES TWENTY FOUR LITTLE HOURS ,WITH THE SUN AND THE SHOWERS!!
THE WEATHER WAS GLORIOUS THIS MORNING THRASHING RAIN , THUNDER AND LIGHTENING WONDERFUL....I TOOK VLAD-SAN OUT FOR HIS FIRST FLYING LESSON AND I WAS MOST IMPRESSED WITH HIS PROGRESS.....NOT ONLY HAVE THE FLYING LESSONS GONE EXTREMELY WELL BUT THE MEETING WITH BABY VLAD WENT OFF WITHOUT A HITCH!!
OK I KNOW I AM SHOUTING , ALL RIGHT I WILL STOP NOW BEFORE YOU GET A HEADACHE!!
This morning I took both boys to Transylvania to meet the Grandmother with the Invisible Cape, she was not impressed with Vlad - san at first glance and to be honest she was a bit sniffy....goodness know why with her history which is very colourful, to say the very least!! Anyway she did eventually warm to him well no one could really resist him for long he is far to pleasant for his own good ( sadly he has a lot of my father in him , a fact that the grandmother did not fail to notice !!) I shall have to watch that that cat Tommikins does not lead the boys astray!!
Annuska , my mother and Ivan , my father have , as I have already said taken the boy to their hearts ( well they would of if they had hearts!!!) Ivan is busy teaching him the family history and Annuska is spending time with baby Vlad so that no ones nose is put out of joint!!
Well I must be off as there is still much to do I have still all my properties to decorate before the 25th of next month!!...So it is off I must go........................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home