Vlad salutes you

Thursday, January 11, 2007

GREETINGS I AM BACK AT LAST....DID YOU MISS ME ??


Good Evening Friends ....I know I have been absent for quite a while, but I have not been idle pawed!! After the normal New year debarcle, that you humans make so much of! I have had to face up to some nasty family truths. As you know Tommikins ( the Grandmother's evil cat had got Ivan , my sweet natured father , into terrible trouble. Not only Ivan was inveigled into his webb of crime but also Madge the chicken was too!!
Luckily for me I got those original problems sorted just in time for Christmas Eve...... only to land myself in even hotter water. You will recall my friends Nycol and The Tzar , muckers of mine for sometime now. Well as it happens they had made the acquaintance of a couple of shady customers . To cut a long story short they got themselves ...and me ( I add to my shame ) involved in several games of poker with extremely high stakes!! Well at first all was going well but then , and for the life of me I cannot work out why, we were falling deeper and deeper into debt!! Well the drink and the nosh was free flowing and before too long I had pawned the Grandmothers Castle in Transylvania!! Well it made the National papers and went world wide on the net too !! There is was in Black and white and multi colour on the web....
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/01/09/wdracula09.xml


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home