Vlad salutes you

Friday, February 02, 2007

Pelonious,iceburbs and wanderers


Good Morning my friends unusual as it is for me to be speaking to you before I settle down in my cosy coffin for a rest, I though I would honour you all with my wisdom today!! Yesterday I was most busy helping the human father as he demolished and removed a set of concrete steps and part of a brick wall.. Heavy work yes indeed but to one like me en dowered with supernatural strength and energy it was a mere trifle ( the same cannot be said of the human father).
Do you recall that I had had , yet once again , occasion to trek up North the other night to sort out our less than useful 'retainer of the Aurora Borealis ' who as usual not been taking his job seriously. Still never mind that as I was going to say whilst I was there I bumped into an old friend Pelonious Penguin!!
Well we went to his igloo ( a most impressive place ).
After a we had had a drink he told me that there had been several sightings of a strange woman . This woman had been seen wandering out on the iceflow ...apparently she had a very worried look on her face and appeared to measuring something !! I was , ofcourse intrigued!!
GOOD GRIEF!!!! is that the time I must get some shut eye or I shall not get through this day as I have a full programme of landscape gardening , and shredding
of important documents down at the mothers, friends office ...oooooooooh! I love that mechine. I really must retire for some rest and I promise I will be back soon to tell you more about the woman on the ice, incidentally there is a photo of her at the top of this blog..................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home