Vlad salutes you

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Subdifuge and strange sightings??


The Feeble minded assistant has been very preoccupied these last few days, she has been rushing around arranging things for herself........ I ask you how selfish is that ?? Never mind that I am the most important thing in her life she should not be neglecting me!!!
As, those of you who have made my acquaintance , will know, I am not one to sit around wondering what she is up to . I have , after extensive investigations discovered that she is planning a holiday!!!! YES a holiday and as yet she has said nothing to me about it so I can only imagine that this is an oversight on her part....well lets face it she and Mr Oversight are not unacquainted are they? I have been through her computer and discovered that she has booked herself airline tickets and Insurance and has been in contact with one of her sisters ( and not the Aunt frank) who is abroad!!!..But there is no mention of me??? A simple lapse of memory I am sure!!
You may recall there other evening I had , had occasion to travel up North to attend to the Aurora Borealis, which our untrustworthy retainer had messed up again!! Well whilst I was there I met my old friend Pelonius Penguin....... I have known him for years and we have had some wonderful times together. He was extreemely pleased to see me and invited me back to his place for a hot drink and a good old chat! So we made our way across the the floating bergs to his magnificent igloo There is a photo at the top of this blog showing a few members of his illustrious family floating around ! After we had had our drink and some light refreshments Pelonious told me of the strange ( but regular sightings ) there had been of late of a mysterious woman out on the ice flow!............ OH! please excuse me but is that the grandmother I hear...good grief it is ....I am off before she collars me to do any more of her damn audit ....until we meet again good night ... I will continue this tale but not right now...............................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home