Vlad salutes you

Wednesday, September 27, 2006



Today has been very busy, the mother and father have had a new wooden floor laid and I , Vlad the Capable, have had to oversee and organise the workmen!! I must admit it is looking rather impressive , for a modest abode ( Of course not on the same scale as one of my magnificent Castles, but not bad). Apart from laying floors I also had to help the mothers friend again, and visit Madge the Chicken . You remember Madge, old friend of mine, lives with the Aunt Frank, loose of legs and wings and prone to suidal tendances ( Madge not the aunt Frank!!) you remember, she was having problems with a foxxy friend of mine.............................. another story that I will fill you in on later.
The mother was out this morning and bought me home a new hat , a photo of which I have on display for your delectation tonight.
Well shall we return to the Ravens at the Tower and their sleeping problem..ie. moaning and noisey ghosts.....If you recall I had sorted out the Anne Boleyn problem, by taking her blood stained collar home for the Vladdette to launder!! I left the Tower and flew back to Berkshire asap and asked the Vladdette to assist me....she kindly agreed, as I knew my sweet princess would ( I too can creep with th best of them!) I was most impressed Vladdette sorted it out within the hour and I was on my way back to the Tower with in a flash.
Her Headless Majesty was most pleased, and amused! Gracefully she reiterated her promise not to disturb the lads as much in future....but she would love to join them occaisionally for lunch 'alabin'.
So that was one of the problems solved. Hardey took me for a quick tour of the Tower whilst we waited for night fall and the young Princeses to awake. There were many many old friends ( Ghost most of them) in and around the Tower , some in chains and some without heads and to be honest innards as well....but I was pleased to see them one and all as they were to see me!
Soon the shadows lengthened and we returned to where we had left the Princeses sleeping and I prepare to negoiate...................................
I will have to leave things there again the weak minded assistant is not up to speed today as she is unwell and had to go to the Drs this morning ....some chest infection. ...I told her I could cure her but she was having none of it and insisted on her old fashioned human medicine................... chemicals..UCK!! Well there is no arguing with the daft so I let her have her own way....and now she is weak ( in body as well as in the mind) and says she needs to lay down (WOOSE). I shall have to let her have a rest ..........no such luck for me as usual I have people to do and things to watch and many men to see about dogs!!
The other photo is of Gwyllum and Cedrick they were inspecting the brick work on top of the Wakefield Tower. So I bid you goodnight untill we meet once again!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home