Vlad salutes you

Thursday, August 03, 2006


Just a quick entry this evening I am very busy dealing with stop cocks and and toilet suites at the moment. But I am have been incensed again by that idiot Ted. He has been in contact again and this time he has pushed the boundries of my patience too far. Why I am letting myself be concerned by a half whit who can not even understand a simple leaflet, published by an even simpler Post Office is beyond me......BUT HE IS BUGGING ME!!!!!!! This is what he said..... "the cape is magic and although you think you are wearing your normal tatty, filthy , grimy cape, everyone else will see the sparkling new cape. Thats all speak very, very soon - baboon. Ted..... APT VERY APT BABOON , GIBBON IS MORE TO THE MARK ( AND THAT IS AN INSULT TO BOTH BREEDS)
How dare he discribe my wonderful cape thus words fail me..............................................................................................
I am so incensed that I cannot carry on with the Empress Valentinas story, you will have to wait untill I am in control of my feelings once again!!!!!!! I will however tell you that Nigel is fully recovered once again and has vowed not to touch another drop of ginger wine ( Obviously until the next time) Unfortunately the same cannot be be said of The Tzar and White Ted, as tonights photo shows!
I am afraid I will have to go now before my feelings get the better of me............................... Vladspatched ..how dare he who in Hades does he think he is!!!!!!!!!!! I shall not wear it I sharnt!
As to stop cocks and toilets I will have to let it all wash over me for now........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home