Vlad salutes you

Saturday, August 19, 2006


G00d evening friends and how are you all. I am very glad that last week is over the human mother has nothing but stress at work ( words like Brewery , Couldn't, Organise and Pi## up describe the place this week!!) Never mind I was there as often as my heavy schedule would allow! I have taken Vladdette and Baby Vlad on an educational trip of the two neighbouring Galaxys. Also after that Nigel, the Tzar and Mr GEE accompanied me on an educational trip of two local Vineyards..............HIC, DO EXCUSE ME!
Enough we shall return to the tale of Valentina and Millaine the Villaine. Remember we had fought off the gnats when the hoardes started to advance on us.
What a horrible sight that was and the noise was deafening! I told Jade and saphire to ready themselves and asked White Ted who by now had lowered the Shield of Greatness and fastened it to his back with a leather strap that Valentina had made for him the night before, to go and assist them.The Slove Bats said it was useless to fire off anymore arrows as the hoards were employing the Roman tactic of covering themselves with shields ( so that they were boxed in ...almost like a huge armoured caterpillar ) so they sheathed their bows and joined the others.
Closer and closer came the mass of shields and from inside we could hear other shields being beaten rythmicly, then we hear the chant. "Knock them out and suck their blood"
Well that might send tremors down your spine but you may have forgot what I am what my stock in trade is??? When it comes to blood suckers no one holds a candle to me!!
I told my friends to let them get to within a few feet of us before we did anthing, let them think they had stunned us into not be able to move! ( AH! HA! poor deluded fools) Finally they were right where I wanted them and I gave the order for Saphire and Jade to lease the boiling oil , as they did this I told the slove Bats to fire some flaming arrows into said oil ( I am not swearing I mean arrows of FIRE) This done all hell was let loose the neat advancing 'armoured caterpillar ' fell apart as the hoarde jumped here and there to avoid the boiling and by now flaming oil. Millaine blew a whistle and a squadron of gnats flew out and lifted him up and out of harms way , they flew with him back to the safety of the centre hedge! I ask you what type of general leaves his men to fend for themselves , what that you say..... yes I agree quite few have ) Well we had them on the run now they were leaping all over the place and their shields were down so we managed a few more salvos and wiped out hundreds before they had time to regroup and join Millaine and the gnats in the centre hedge.
Well I thought we were doing pretty well as there were only six of us and about a million of them.
Again I have to depart just as things are getting exciting but as you must of realized by now I am a very important vampire and there are many, many calls upon my time. The photos for tonight are of Jade and Saphire bear with one of their cauldrons and the other is of my Band of Warriors. Me at the top with the Sword of Invincibility the Sloves, White Ted and at the front Jade and Saphire with the Shield of Greatness. And so untill tomorow I bid you farewell......................................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home