Vlad salutes you

Wednesday, August 09, 2006



Welcome my dear friends this evening you find me relaxed and calm....there has been no real pressure on me today........... So I have just taken it easy a few wines a couple of good meals and a good long rest in my coffin! Eternal living is good!!! You should try it , I can certainly recomend it.
Tonight I am taking the Vladdette to Ursa Minor , we have friends there who are always pleased to see us. After a meal we will all go out and trip the light fantastic arcross the stars and planets. I have to admit that we are very lucky to be what we are and be able to do what we do and know that , that is how it always will be! .................... I do feel for you with all you worries, morgages, ilnesses and jobs, but I supose if there were not souls like you ( mere mortals) I would not appreciate my lot.
Ok as I have just said I am going out tonight so I will continue with The Empresses tale without further ado!
After he had picked himself up and brushed himself off Ivan, a smile the size of China on his face, hugged me and White Ted. “I am so pleased to see you both, what brings you here so unexpectedly?” Ushering us both into the ‘Glassier room ‘so called because it not only had the most wonderful views of frozen sea and white landscape but also was completely constructed of ice and was decorated with jewelled stalactites and stalagmites, the whole chamber moved gently and the sound of grinding ice was like sweet music. This is a very private Family room, much loved by family and close friends, we do not use it for functions... unlike the ice ballroom which we used for the Party.….......... As is customary in such temperatures, Ivan handed both White Ted and I a pair of fur lined skates, which they happily put on. Together we glided across the floor. I was showing off as usual with spins and Triple Sulkos galore and leaps all met with applause. Finally after a while I stopped and remembered why we were there.
Joining Ivan and White Ted at the glass table by the window I took a deep breath and surveyed the amazing view!
Looking across and Ivan I asked him if he would tell me all he knew about Millaine the Villaine. My Father looked very serious ( I do believe that that was the very first time I had ever seen father look or react like that) He sat upright and said " Listen to me son you do not want to mess with that snidy bit of work!!"

We will have to leave things there for now as Vladdette is reay and she look horrendous (the best I have seen her I must say...Lady in Red? eat your heart out!!) Tonight I have enclosed a photo of my beloved Vladdette as she looks tonight and also a photo from the telescope of where we are going ..................... Take care my friends I will be back soon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home