Vlad salutes you

Thursday, August 17, 2006



Today has been extreemely Taxing for me as I have had to visit and make inventories of all of my properties. I have had to traverse several universes , flit between the present, future and the past and pick up some shopping for the Vladdette. Why I hear you ask have I had to do that....well she said she was too busy looking after the baby Vlad...No ...you want to know why I have been rushing around my properties? None of your business but I shall tell you this time. This month is the end of the Vampire tax year and so every servant, castle, coffin, island,palace and mansion has to accounted for ...even the cobwebs in the dungeons!! Anyway I am just about to put my paws up and have a glass of ginger wine and watch some telly!!
I am very pleased to report that there has been no further contact from that bungling nimby Ted and as yet no sign of the gawdy green and gold cloak!! ( manufactured by hand by Leprahauns) I hope that is the end of the cape saga ....I would be glad to hear from him if he has something pleasant or interesting to say as I always say all comers welcome.
Time is ticking away so we had best get back the tale of the Empress Valentina and Millaine the Villaine!............... As we left the story last night we were all ready and prepared for battle at dawn. After we had eaten and disscussed our tactics for the morning we all settled down for a rest, leaving Valentina to keep watch as she would not be joining us in battle.( She is a female feline after all and so I could not allow her to be put in danger.)
It was chilly and there was a fog as we opened the patio doors and ventured out onto the damp decking. All was quite and nothing was moving in the garden. The two Slove Bats were standing behind us their long bows at the ready Jade bear and Saphire Ted were boiling oil in couldrons and had the sling shot machines ready to fire them!White Ted to his amazment was standing at the front holding the Shield of Greatness aloft as if it was a feather.And I in, my very smart cape , was by his side wielding the Sword of Invincibility.
In the bushes halfway down the garden a sieving mass of bouncing blackness was watching and wondering who these awesome warriors were??........ Who were they...OH! keep up will you.... it was US led by ME!
As we stood there watching them watching us,watching them..lets not fall into that trap, a large Black Crow landed on the lawn infront of me. In his long black beak he held a note. I took the piece of paper from him and opened it up.It read.......... Millaine wants to parle'.
Again we will have to leave it there as a film I wish to watch is just begining so for once I will not be rushing off to sort some fopar by one of my servants, babysit, aid the father , or even sort out the Aurora Borealis or even its tardy keeper. I shall be resting!! The photos are of Vladdette looking after the Baby and the other is of me making wine ..notice the fancy paw work! AH! Nigel I see you have the popcorn ready ................... good grief has the mother seen the state of the microwave oven...Nigel old friend my advice is to deny everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home